Bloviate

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Environmental destruction


I think I may have inadvertantly caused environmental havoc this weekend.. Mum gave me a bag of organic vegetables to bring back to Boston this week. On cooking the broccoli I found the inevitable green caterpillars (experience has turned the original shock at finding green creepy-crawlies into wary expectation!). I guiltily dropped one out of the kitchen window and - bearing in mind that I live on the third floor - thought that the end of it. However, crossing my path walking into work today was none other than that green caterpillar, amazing! But, Boston is in Lincolnshire, a farming county whose principal produce is cabbage... What havoc will my introduced species of caterpillar wreak?! Entries on a postcare for next weeks Boston Standard headlines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home